Friday, April 22, 2011

Wrapping up April, still awaiting spring.

Here we are, almost May! I thought the sunshine would never come; and the snow out here has ceased to let up.
But Ma Nature can't keep a good thing down.

Today is Good Friday, and Earth Day. The sun is shining ever so brightly, and will certainly be welcome for my drive to Calgary this afternoon. I'm heading to the little city they call Cowtown to pick up a shiny new Canon 7D. I can barely contain my excitement. It'll be a satisfying feeling to push my Canon 30D to the side as a back-up body, and begin breaking in my new workhorse.
It was a hard decision between the 7D and the 5D MK II, but I feel like the options on the 7 far outweigh the 5, and I cannot wait to put that to the test.

In photo news, Thursday I booked a fun couple for their wedding August 27th, 2011. Kevin and Amanda are going to be great subjects, I just wish their wedding day was sooner!
I've also got a couple fashion shoots in the next few weeks, with Steph and then with Ashley. If it would warm up outside, I'd be a very happy guy.

Let's hope I come back from Calgary with a new camera, and not a camera, a MacBook and an iPad.

Keep smiling, enjoy the sun folks!
An image from a little hike last week. Banff National Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment